Thursday, January 5, 2012

Triumph Thursday

"Lots of young players have triumphed at United, so why can't it happen to me? I'm not worried I'm young- It's an incentive to do the best I can." ~Cristiano Ronaldo

"Desilu would like to say this quote in her own way. Lots of  young guinea pigs have triumphed at using the water bottles, so why can't it happen to me? I'm not worried. I'm young- It's an incentive to do the best I can." ~Desilu Wirth




Desilu's Success
 Learning is hard, but Desilu never gave up. Water bottle 101

I drank from the water bottle today and I did it so cute. Theresa took down the border for about 5 1/2 hours today and me and Lucy had fun. Lucy chased me all over the huge cage, seemed like miles and miles that I ran, I did alot of squealing. We also ate together on the same plate. We made a huge improvements today. I can't wait until tomorrow to see we do once Theresa takes the border down again. The biggest news is that I (DESILU) drank from my water bottle. 


I am still very shy and scared of Lucy but I am getting better, I have it all worked out where if I think that Lucy is too close to me or my bottom, I lift up my bottom and pee on her. hehe I know not very lady like, but hey I have to stand up for myself. If I must pee on her then I will. It is not that I don't like Lucy. I am just afraid and I have to adjust to this new home and new cage mate. I can sense that Lucy wants to cuddle with me but I am not ready yet.
 
Desilu in her cuddle cup


See me I am in my cuddle cup. I like to lay in here and do all sorts of fun things. I have another cuddle cup that the older human made for me. I think she is now Grandma. I like that one a little better it is smaller like me. I heard Theresa and Grandma talking and they said they would make more cuddle cups for me. YIPPY!!!!! I love this being spoiled part of life. I feel like a piggie princess.


Remember when I said me and Lucy ate together for first time. Well look at this picture.

Dinner Time with Lucy
Theresa and Grandma did alot of Awwwww and look at that aren't they cute together. We had no border up and we got to eat together for first time since I came to live with my new family. Look at all the good stuff we get to eat. This happens twice a day. I was funny tonight, Theresa asked Lucy if she was hungry and Lucy made a loud wheek back as to say yes I am. Well then she asked me and I was quiet and when plate came with food, Lucy ran up to it and left me behind, So I WHEEKED LOUDLY and everyone stopped and Theresa looked at me and said well come on DESILU, lets eat. So I ran to the plate. Hehe I got their attention.
I am one tired lil piggie so I will say night for now. Tomorrow I come back and tell you about my day. Don't worry my blog will not be boring I promise. I only been with Theresa, Grandma and Lucy for 5 days now. So I not have alot of news yet. But I will and maybe I ask Lucy if she come on and blog too. She is funny piggie.

Night to all piggies and humans
Desilu


No comments:

Post a Comment